We hold seminars up and down the country. Our specialist adviser provides clarification on the complicated NHS Pension Scheme and gives you an opportunity to ask any questions. Not only are they incredibly informative, they are also a good networking opportunity.
Please see our list of upcoming seminars with details of the topics that will be covered.
Can’t find a convenient location or the time to attend?
Please get in touch and we can send you some information or organise a seminar near you.
- Changes to Pension Legislation and the increasing tax burden for members of the NHS Pension Scheme.
- The Annual Allowance(Deemed Contribution) and Lifetime Allowance(Notional Fund Value)
- The Tax Implications of Increases to your NHS pensionable pay (Final Salary and CARE)
- The Tax Implications for Additional Pension Contributions (AVC’s, SIPP’s, Added Years etc)
- An insight into the 2015 Scheme and the proposed changes.
- 24 Hour Retirement – Is there an Optimum Retirement Age?
- The Qualifying Rules for the Flexible Drawdown Pension
- Income Protection Plans alongside Tier 2 Ill Health Retirement
- Saving tax on your private practice income
- Would a limited company work for you? What are the advantages?
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than the amount invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.